Pose ideas: Position yourself on the edge of Broadway and 5th Ave when it isn't busy try and have someone step into the main street/ crosswalk area to be able to get the entire building in the background
Denim Favorites Lately
Jeans are everywhere. From mom-jeans, flare, to 1990s low-rise, it’s time to get out of those comfy sweatpants. As painful as it may sound if you are currently in sweatpants, you will not regret how confident you feel in some new jeans.
Jordache – which typically comes at a higher price point now has a Walmart Collection
Shoppable Budget-Friendly Pieces Below
Flatiron Photoshoot Ideas
Flatiron has had some iconic photos,Tezza always knows how to get those triangle shaped wedge buildings perfectly in the background.
What you need to do to get the perfect picture:
- Walk into the center median and point your camera at an up angle
- Position yourself on the edge of Broadway and 5th Ave when it isn’t busy try and have someone step into the main street/ crosswalk area to be able to get the entire building in the background
- If it is a busy day – try and just jump up on some planters, or a street light to gain some height over all of the other cars and people
- You can face the opposite direction and then there is the Empire State Building too
- Regardless of the size of the crowds this is a perfect place to get creative
If it still feels like you aren’t getting the picture you want just turn around and head toward Madison Square Garden, or the New York Life building.
To find out more about Flatiron: Neighborhood Guide
Neon Booty Jeans
I purchased this pair from Barney’s during their closing sale, you can find the same style now on many re-sale websites such as Mercari, Poshmark, or Thred-Up for 50-60% off the original price.
Fun Detailed Denim
With New York or Any Major City | You’ll always have a photo backdrop
Taxis are always a favorite of mine to add a pop of color in a photo
If there is an influx of people or objects in the background and you just can’t find a time where they move out of the frame – use a photo editing app to just erase them away. Almost every app has this feature.
M Y L O O K | D E T A I L S
W H I T E C O R S E T T O P
Eyelet Closures, Zipper, and Ribbon: Some are a little more tricky to get on, but worth the extra few minutes
C H A N E L P I N
I rented this from Join Switch, Etsy always has designer inspired versions under $30.00
D A D S N E A K E R S
Disclaimer (I earn a small commission from the affiliate links in this post)
I am not liable for any purchases that you make that you are not happy with.