When it’s cold out there are two types of people: Quoted Below
- “No questions asked- it’s time to bundle up and add on the layers I am not going to freeze tonight”
- “I had this outfit planned before it was going to snow, oh well smile and shiver it will be worth it I just love this little dress-Maybe tights will add some warmth?”
What to do in NYC in the Winter?
No one wants to be freezing waiting in a long line, needing to pee (due to all of the extra warm beverages consumed throughout the day for extra warmth) and no one wants to sacrifice a day off or a cute outfit either.
- 230 Fifth Winter Igloos that are heated
- Mr. Purple – also has heated Igloos
- Refinery Rooftop
- Try on winter looks in Soho – Just avoid Zara during sale periods!
- Serra Alpina by Birreria – Beautiful!
- Bryant Park Winter Village – warming house is available as well as fires near the bar
- See the Rockefeller Christmas Tree and then go inside the center to shop/eat
- See a Broadway Show
- Brooklyn Flea market
- Tour The Vessel in Chelsea
- Magic Hour Rooftop Bar
- Ophelia Lounge – Snowflakes falling from the ceiling design
A backdrop of the Empire State Building Doesn’t Ever Get Old
To find out more: Link for 230 Fifth
I had been to the 230 Fifth Igloos in the summer prior for a Rosé event- do not worry if you cannot make it during the winter these igloos are up year round!
Eye-Catching Jackets: Sosken
Whenever I go somewhere that I know I’ll get a picture sitting down I try and have something unqiue on top. Whether that is a shirt, jacket, or accessory. Even a little bag or phone case on the table next to me would work as well.
The Look | M Y L O O K | D E T A I L S
Etsy and Amazon Finds
You can just keep on ordering drinks and food all day long in the igloo. If you do happen to get cold just ask for their red hooded blankets and to turn up the fireplace heat!
Cold Drink Favorite: FroséHot Drink Favorite: Boozy Hot Cocoa
Try and make it during happy hour!
Wardrobe Staples | Black Tops to Pair with Anything
A pop of red for the holidays | Pleated Skirts // Athleisure Tennis Skirts
Other Designer Inspired Finds
Disclaimer (I earn a small commission from the affiliate links in this post)
I am not liable for any purchases that you make that you are not happy with.