Easter is a time for family, food, and egg hunts. Young or old, I say that any age is appropriate for egg hunting… it is not just for the children! Whether you have friends like Halsey who put hundred dollar bills totalling thousands in eggs, the traditional candy filled eggs, or empty eggs, the element of surprise never lets us down.
This year I was not able to make it home to Minnesota for Easter. Thankfully it was a beautiful day, so a friend and I decided to grab some coffees and sit in the park. Walking into Central Park, (large re-usable bag in hand) we found a quaint and surprisingly empty spot in the park to sit. As I started to empty out the contents of the bag and set up the Easter decor along with a large round easter egg box, an audience started to gather around us. Yes, tourists started to take out their cameras and snap a few pictures of me posing. (I let them carry on with their flattering thoughts and pictures, thinking that I was some big blogger with millions of followers hehe).
This easter egg box by LookFantastic was SO AESTHETICALLY PLEASING. The big rounded blue box with the ribbon reminded me of a Henri Bendel hat box. Each egg was not plastic either, they were metal. The entire box’s value was $329.00 and it was only $85.00! My favorite items from the box were the Elemis collagen night cream and the Erno Laszlo charcoal face bar– even comes in a nice portable case for it as well.
- FOREO Luna™ play (Worth $39)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix Marine Cream (30ml) (Worth $115)
- Laura Geller Dewdreamer Illuminating Drops (15ml) (Worth $28)
- AromaWorks Absolute Eye Serum (20ml) (Worth $48)
- Color WOW Color Security Shampoo (75ml) (Worth $12)
- Color WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (50ml) (Worth $16)
- Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar (100g) (Worth $38)
- BareMinerals Good Hydrations Silky Face Primer – Hydrate (30ml) (Worth $33)